Disputed transactions

How to dispute a transaction on your Cash Passport

If you find a transaction that does not look correct, please contact card services who can lodge a dispute on your behalf.

To notify card services of any unauthorized or disputed transactions, simply:

1. Complete the dispute claim form located here

2. Send to Prepaidmgmt_Globalcomplaints@mastercard.com

To open the dispute claim form, you will need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat reader, which can be downloaded for free if you don't have it here. Please provide as much detail as possible when filling out the dispute claim form, it will help us accurately and quickly work on your behalf to correct the problem. You can use 'my account' to login and establish the details of which transactions you want to dispute.

We will send a response to you within 10 working days of receiving your query.

Remember, you can contact global emergency assistance for PIN reminders or to report lost or stolen Cash Passports.